As an SEIU Arizona Local 48 member, you have the right to vote on the 2015-2017 Union Memorandum of Understanding. You can start voting online beginning November 2 or at voting stations across the county on November 4 and 5th.
This year, your Meet and Confer team is proud to present the 2015-2017 tentative agreement between SEIU Arizona and Pima County. These agreements will help to improve the County for employees and our families.
Now it’s your chance to vote on the agreement before we send it to the Board of Supervisors for final approval.
HOW TO VOTE:
Vote online Monday, November 2nd – Thursday, November 5th
Worksite Voting Wednesday, November 4th & Thursday, November 5th
Wednesday, November 4
- WESC Wastewater – Oxygen room 10-12pm
- Downtown Snackatorium – 130 W. Congress, Basement level 11-1pm
- Abrams – 1st Floor 11:30 – 1:30pm
- Wastewater Conveyance – Ritchie Road 2-3:30
- Mission Yard – 3:30 – 4:30pm
Thursday November 5th
- Ina Wastewater – Small Conference room 9:30-11pm
- Downtown Library – 2nd floor 11-12:30pm
- Fleet Services – Conference room 11:30-1:30pm
- PACC – Employee Link room 12-2pm
- Parks Administration – Warehouse lunchroom 3:15-4pm
Union Stewards will be visiting additional work locations throughout the week with ballot boxes. To schedule a ballot box at your location contact Art Mendoza at firstname.lastname@example.org
OUR 2015 MEET & CONFER TEAM IS STILL WORKING HARD!
The Pima County Board of Supervisors may also vote on including two additional SEIU Arizona proposals in the 2015-2017 Memorandum of Understanding. Come to Ratification to find out how we can make sure we win these important changes this year!
- Paid Parental Leave for the birth or adoption of a child.
- Employee Non-Discrimination Language improved to include gender identity and gender expression.